- Maximum of 8 dogs per carer – Your dog will get extra attention in games, basic training and more one-to-one time for those all-important cuddles. With smaller group sizes, our carers really get to know your dog and build lasting bonds.
- Dogs are exercised in the nearby Wandsworth Park twice per day where they have lots of space to run around and enjoy the fresh air. During
walks, there are a maximum of 4 dogs per carer.
- All of our carers are dog lovers and are passionate about ensuring your dog enjoys every moment of their time at daycare.
- We always have a team member present who is Canine First Aid trained.
- We are fully insured and prioritise the safety, health and happiness of your dog.
- Check out our reference page to see what other members love about Dog Squad London.
At Dog Squad London, we offer a premium home-from-home indoor daycare environment for your furry friend.
What is an Ad-Hoc booking?
Ad hoc bookings mean that after the cut-off of the 20th of the month before (as this is when Regular Clients have to have submitted any Swap Requests/Holidays), clients can put in requests for last-minute ad-hoc bookings. e.g. If you wanted to add a random Monday in, or last minute wanted to go to the office the next day etc. Ad hoc daycare is charged at a rate of £60/day.
How do I request an Ad-Hoc Booking?
You would send the request in through your Client Portal, and a Member of the DSL team will review at the earliest possibility & send an acceptance note via email if we can do it.
Please note that your doggo must have completed their paperwork & passed a trial to become an Ad-Hoc daycare member first.
Can anyone make an Ad-Hoc Booking?
No, there are a few criteria to be eligible for ad-hoc bookings:
1) Your dog needs to be neutered
2) Your dog needs to be over 12 months
3) The team needs to agree that they are eligible for ad-hoc bookings
4) Ad hoc bookings cannot include DSL Collecting/Dropping. You need to drop off (8-9.30 am) and collect (4.30 onwards, but definitely by 6.30 pm).
Further, Ad-Hoc bookings are only accepted after our regular clients slots have been booked in… i.e. we will not be open to consider/accept Ad-Hoc bookings until the 26th of the Month Before, and will only be open for the next month.
For example, we will open for Ad-Hoc bookings from 25th August, for 1st – 31st September Ad-Hoc requests.
Requests must be submitted by 6pm the day before latest to be considered.
Can’t decide between being a Regular daycare member vs. Ad-Hoc daycare member?
What is the difference between a 'Regular' and an 'Ad-Hoc' Client?
Regular Client benefits:
- Your Chosen Space is guaranteed (e.g. Once we get to 20 Regular dogs on Tuesdays, we will not accept any more Regulars on Tuesdays).
- DSL can/will collect and return to your home, if you opt for that service
- Your dog does not have to meet the criteria above
- Rate stays at £50/day plus £5/day for collection & drop-off (If you are using that service)
Ad-Hoc Client Benefits:
- You can book your dog in last minute to a daycare space (Subject to Availability)
- You do not have to send your dog in once a week, but more flexibly to suit your work/lifestyle
- Not Subject to the DSL Holiday Policy (2 weeks allowed off in a 12-week cycle)
– Regular Client spaces are cheaper, can allow for collection/drop-off & are guaranteed
– Ad-Hoc Client spaces allow for flexibility in booking, BUT are subject to availability and on certain days, we are sold-out with Regular Bookings, so Ad-Hoc availability for one of those days would be dependant on a Regular Client taking Holiday.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. Complete our initial enquiry form below
2. You’ll be contacted to book a Meet & Greet session and provided with our Membership Application Form
3. Your dog attends his/her Assessment to meet the team, have a sniff around and ensure he/she will settle into the squad.
4. If your dog passes the Assessment, you’ll be invited for Membership, book your chosen day/s (eg. Mondays) and pay monthly in advance to reserve their space.
We have limited spaces per day so please contact us well in advance to get your spaces reserved.
Please note: We love big dogs but we don’t currently have the facilities to cater for their needs. Our priority is providing your dogs with an optimum environment, so at Dog Squad London we currently only accept small – medium breeds into daycare. Also, in the interest of your dog’s safety, our insurance policy, and how we choose to operate, we cannot accept dogs who show any type of aggression or are prone to barking.